Death By Audio Space Bender
The SPACE BENDER chorus modulator replicates and warps your signal into beautiful and organic transmissions from a dimension somewhere beyond linear time.
Under the hood lies an array of dynamically modulated delay lines allowing you to craft subtle vintage sci-fi sounds, bending sonic bedlam, and pulsing atmospheres. Never again will you say this chorus pedal just isn't intense enough!
These in combination with the rocker switch settings let you move smoothly through a wide range of effect types allowing for new ways of thinking and experimenting with modulated delay, chorus, and flanger. Stretch and pull your sound waves to craft glassy bell resonances, massive reverse dive bombs, and seasick demon drones with a simple (but deep) interface.
The spectrum of living, breathing sound manipulations stowed within the SPACE BENDER serves as an interstellar gateway for the next wave of musicians to create a universe of haunting and unexplored soundscapes. See you on the other side!
- Speed: Controls the speed of the LFO, sensitivity of the ENVelope, and time of the delay(s). At shorter times, expect flange and chorus sounds with slower modulation, while long times will stretch into wiggling, modulated delay.
- Depth: Controls the depth of the Envelope or the LFO, as well as the feedback of the delay(s). This allows for a range of short and subtle effects to longer, stretching waves of sound.
- Delay Time: Sets the overall delay time range, from very short (x1) to medium-long (x10). Also inverts the polarity of the ENVelope.
- Modulator: Sets the main source of modulation for the delay line - either a sine wave oscillator in LFO mode or an envelope in ENV mode. The SPEED and DEPTH knobs control the settings of the LFO and ENVelope.
- Intensity: Sets the overall intensity of the effects. High-intensity settings can create oscillations, feedback, and crazy noises. DEATH BY AUDIO is not responsible for what your audience will think of you, unless they love it, in which case we are.
- Gain (internal): Controls the output level of the pedal, ranging from unity to way too loud. Unscrew the backplate to access this control.
- Dimensions: 5" x 2.63” x 2.45" (including hardware)
- Weight: 9.3 oz.
- Power: 9V DC (runs on