Tech 21 Sansamp Programmable Bass Driver DI
Always thinking of our fat-stringed brethren, we had to make a 3-channel, programmable, rig-in-a-box for bassists who can’t get enough of a great thing. Like the TRI-A.C. for guitar, you get three hot tones right at your toetips. The all-analog circuitry features the same controls as its single channel predecessor: Drive, Bass, Treble, Presence, Blend and Level. Digital only in its programmability, you just tweak the knobs until you find a tone, double-tap on a footswitch, and it’s saved in that channel. It’s that simple. Three of your faves — to go!
• Build your Bass Driver DI into a live rig with a Bass Power Engine 60, and run through the PA for extra power.
• Boldly go live with just your Bass Driver DI straight into the PA.
• Bounce into any studio with a Programmable Bass Driver DI and plug directly into the board.
• While larger than our other SansAmp pedals, the Programmable Bass Driver DI still fits into a gig bag. Actual size: 7.25”L x 5.25”W x 2.25”H.
• Even with its roadworthy all-metal construction, each unit weighs in at a mere 25oz.
• Operable with a 9V alkaline battery or optional Tech 21 DC4-A power supply, and it is also phantom powerable.